Midwifery Unit Network LTD guarantees compliance with the current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, and to Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulations for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
WHO ARE WE?
- Company: Midwifery Unit Network LTD
- NIF / CIF: YA4799000
- Postal address: Wren's Nest Cottage, Walshes Road, Crowborough, East Sussex. TN6 3RE, England.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.midwiferyunitnetwork.org
PRINCIPLES APPLIED IN DATA PROCESSING
When processing your personal data, Midwifery Unit Network LTD will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: Midwifery Unit Network LTD will always require the consent for the processing of your personal data that may be for one or several specific purposes on which you will previously report with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: Midwifery Unit Network LTD will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or the purposes requested.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that your security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed.
You should know that Midwifery Unit Network LTD takes necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
OBTAINING PERSONAL DATA
To browse this website, you do not need to provide any personal information.
The cases in which you provide your personal information are the following:
- When contacting through contact forms or sending an email.
- When you sign up for a subscription form or a newsletter.
We will only use your data in order to:
- Respond and / or act accordingly to the information that you send us through the different contact forms found on the web.
- Establish a close and reliable business relationship.
- Moderate the comments made in the different sections and to allow the collection of them.
- Manage the subscribers.
- Guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
This website will not transfer the personal data of its users to third parties without informing them in advance and requesting their consent.
By filling in this form I give my consent to Midwifery Unit Network LTD (NIF / CIF: YA4799000) to process, collect and store my personal data in its database. Also, I understand the scope of the authorization granted here and its implications and I give my consent.
EXPRESS AND INFORMED FREE CONSENT
I give my consent to Midwifery Unit Network LTD so they can use the information collected on the forms for the management and registration in the different events of the congress.
Your data will not be transferred to third parties or entities outside the organization of the event. Only the travel agency “Viajes El Corte Inglés S.A.” will manage the data of the attendees with merely organizational purposes. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification and cancellation by requesting it by email to email@example.com.
PERSONAL DATA CONSERVATION
The personal data you provide to Midwifery Unit Network LTD will be retained until you request its deletion.
In order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that Midwifery Unit Network LTD is required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
VERACITY OF THE DATA
You must guarantee that the personal data provided through the different forms of this Web are true. If any of the data collected for the relationship you maintain with Midwiery Unit Network LTD changes, you must notify it.
If the data is not exact, the only responsible for it would be you.
In accordance with current regulations, we will not do SPAM. That means we will not send you commercial emails unless you have previously authorized it.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
To protect your personal data, Midwifery Unit Network LTD takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best industry practices to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of them.
MODIFICATIONS IN THE POLICY
Midwifery Unit Network LTD reserves the right to modify this policy, among other things, to adapt it to the legal changes that occur and to optimize its application in the commercial field. If these happened, we would inform you at all times to continue with your consent.